A dive into the multiple facets of the notion of territory
Senior City recently launched its new activity program extending from January to June. The theme “Around the territories” serves as Red string on the program and will guide several specific events, including one dedicated dayJanuary 25, 2024 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
THE concept of territory plays a central role in our lives, both on an individual and collective level. It goes beyond simple geographical delimitation to encompass psychological, social and cultural dimensions. Ask the notions of territory and border allows us to grasp the wealth and the variety human experiences, as well as the importance of intimate and collective space in the construction of our identify and our relationships with the others.
A rich and participatory program
The time toa day, Senior City will transform into a space where borders will become gateways to connect individuals.
On the menu of this day:
- 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Conference “The border territories”: a journey into the border territories, guided by the research of Anna Grichting, architect, urban planner and musician, specialist in borders;
- 12 p.m.-2 p.m. Meal beyond borders: tasting an exquisite selection of Iranian dishes concocted by Shariaeh Jamei, offering a taste journey beyond traditional borders; COMPLETE
- 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Concert “borders and bridges together”: improvisation and instant creation, words and language around borders and bridges;
- 4 p.m. Tea time participatory: everyone brings sweet specialties from their region or elsewhere;
- 5 p.m. Let’s talk about the future: presentation of the project with the festival EXPLORE TOMORROW;
- 5:45 p.m. Opening “My life in pop-up!”: a unique story of the territories that constitute our lives;
- 6:15 p.m. Pop-up workshop: creation of paper albums by hand.
Come in large numbers to participate, to exchange ideas and share your own culinary experiences and recipes!
We acknowledge Source link for the information.