Every year, almost 1,300 people benefit from the “Action Impôts” campaign organized for residents by the Social Service.
In order to help citizens facing financial and administrative difficultiesor to avoid automatic taxation depriving those concerned of their right to financial and social benefits, the Social Services helps those residents who submit a request to complete their tax declarations.
This measure also helps guide people in need towards other support measures implemented by the City of Geneva and its associative partners.
What conditions must be satisfied?
To benefit from this service, the following terms must be satisfied:
- be a resident of the City of Geneva;
- have a gross annual income of less than CHF 40,000 in the case of a single person or CHF 50,000 in the case of a couple plus CHF 10,000 per dependent child;
- have a net worth of less than CHF 37,500 in the case of a single person or CHF 60,000 in the case of a couple plus CHF 15,000 per dependent child;
- not be fully dependent on the Hospice Général;
- not own any real estate;
- not be taxed at source.
HAS contribution of CHF 30 is charged per declaration.
How to make an appointment?
Professionals trained in this field are ready to help you at five locations around the city.
Make an appointment by phone
To benefit from this assistance, please make an appointment by phone on 0800 22 55 11 (toll-free number) from 29 January to 23 February:
• Mondays from 10 am to midday and 1 pm to 5 pm,
• Tuesdays from 8.30 am to midday and 1 pm to 5 pm,
• Wednesdays from 8.30 am to midday and 1 pm to 5 pm,
• Thursdays from 8.30 am to midday and 1 pm to 5 pm,
• Fridays from 8.30 am to midday and 1 pm to 5 pm
People with reduced mobility
HAS solution can be organized for people with reduced mobility.
For more information, visit the page Obtaining assistance to complete your tax declaration.
We acknowledge Source link for the information.