This expanded reopening of facilities will be accompanied by strict protection guidelines for practicing sport both within a club or association or as a member of the general public. “This step has been keenly anticipated by all sports fans within the Canton as well as by the dozens of clubs and associations who will benefit from this reopening, even if the health constraints must still be respected,” stresses Administrative Councilor Marie Barbey-Chpuis, who is responsible for the Department of Safety and Sports.
Each sports club and association must refer to and comply with the standards and measures laid down by the Federal Office of Sport and by Swiss Olympic (available for download below). The clubs and associations are directly responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with the health rules.
Anyone making use of the sports facilities must comply with the health standards in force such as social distancing, wearing a face mask if the required distance cannot be maintained, observing hygiene rules, etc.
Conditions for the reopening of sports facilities from June 8, 2020
- For the general public as well as resident sports clubs and associations participating in a championship
- All annual authorizations which were in force before the facilities were closed are once again applicable
- Usual opening hours of the sports facilities before the Covid-19 outbreak
- The lockers, equipment stores and toilets will be accessible
- The changing rooms and showers will remain closed until further notice
- The maximum permitted number of users must be respected according to the sports involved and the facilities available (available for download below)
- Bout-du-Monde sports center
- Bois-des-Frères sports center
- Vessy sports center
- Queue-d’Arve sports center (except Hall A for the general public: pétanque, climbing and squash)
- Varembe stadium
- Richemont stadium
- Belle-Idée stadium
- Bois-de-la-Bâtie stadium
- Frontenex stadium
The Sports Service staff will ensure compliance with the health measures. The situation may change in accordance with the directives issued by the Federal Council.
The attached documents are available for download below..
We acknowledge Source link for the information.