- morning: children aged 1 to 5 depending on the activities
- afternoon: children aged 6 and over, accompanied by an adult.
Dates and times
From Tuesday 24 to Friday 27 October. Please consult the downloadable program below for timetables.
CHF 3.- for the children, CHF 5.- for adults, unless otherwise stated in the description (see the downloadable program below)
Some activities require registration on the MAH online ticket office
Museum of Art and History (MAH), Rue Charles Galland 2, 1206 Geneva
The Museum of Art and History is accessible by public transport:
- lines 3 and 5 (Athénée stop)
- line 7 (Museum of Art and History stop)
- line 36 (Saint-Antoine stop)
- lines 1 and 8 (Florissant stop)
- lines 12 and 17 (Rive stop)
- Léman Express (Geneva-Champel stop)
The Saint-Antoine car park is also available for motorists.
We acknowledge Source link for the information.