The teams of Social serviceassociations and residents offering activities atJunction neighborhood space invite the public to come and enjoy an afternoon full of entertainment, the Saturday November 4 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.. On the program: origami, martial art, gentle yoga, fashion show and salsa demonstration.
Come, one and all!
Everyone can choose from activities dedicated to all ages:
- 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Demonstration of Wing Chun (martial art);
- 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.: Origami – making hats;
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Ninih’s living room (reading and cupcakes);
- 3:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Origami – making tops;
- 4:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Fashion show;
- 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Demonstration of salsa:
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Dinner aperitif by the association “Between Nature and Me”.
From 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. the small room will also open its doors to you to discover gentle, meditative yoga and mindfulness workshops for children.
To close these open doors in conviviality, a dinner aperitif is planned.
And throughout the day, associative stands welcome you to help you discover their activities in the neighborhood.
THE Saturday November 4 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m..
You can find the program In the flyer to download below.
Open to all, these activities are free And without registration.
Organized in collaboration with associations and the residents of the neighborhoodthe activities come from the 2022-2025 Call for projects, launched by the Social Service.
We acknowledge Source link for the information.